Saturday, February 6, 2010

What would you recommend for a gaming controller for my computer?

I recently bought an alienware computer set up and am not very good at using the keyboard to game with. What would you recommend for a gaming controller? I love alienware, do they make controllers? Any help would be great.What would you recommend for a gaming controller for my computer?
Alienware does not make the controller themselves. The highest ranking usually is Logitech. I myself have a Logitech Dual Action Controller and it works great! You can go to the Alienware website and look at Gaming Controllers that they sell on their website. Here is a list of the ones I consider the best.





http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/categ鈥?/a>





Gaming Controller Website


http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/categ鈥?/a>What would you recommend for a gaming controller for my computer?
I just use my Xbox 360 controller. I think it works great and I can really just jump into a game using it, and can setup the controller for the PC game just like it would be on the 360.





I find this is great. I don't get confused with dozens of different controllers for everything!
  • loreal hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment