Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I reset my xbox 360 controller while trying to set up a new controller just bought for 2 players?

My friend came over the other day now I just got a new controller from my neighbor. It was my birthday a week ago. My friends' controller seems to still be 2nd player and my new one is only on 3rd player. I cant switch it. What do I do?How do I reset my xbox 360 controller while trying to set up a new controller just bought for 2 players?
Turn off your 360. Make sure no wired controllers are plugged in, then using the 'new' (was the controller wireless?) wireless controller, hit the middle ';xbox'; button on the controller and the xbox will turn on. if the controller does not turn on the 360, you may need to link the two. To do this, turn on the 360 using the power button on the front and, with out any other controllers on, hit the sync button (small button on front, left of memory slot B) then hit the sync button on the top of the new controller just right of LB.How do I reset my xbox 360 controller while trying to set up a new controller just bought for 2 players?
Turn off xbox then hold desired first player remotes xbox guide button till console powers up

No comments:

Post a Comment