Monday, February 8, 2010

How to change controller numbers on the 360 ?

My guitar is always controller one, and it's really annoying. Can't you change the order the controllers are in ? I've tried reconnecting them and stuff, nothing I try seems to work.How to change controller numbers on the 360 ?
Really the only way to be sure is to start it with the controller you want to be number 1. At least if I start with my wireless, my wired controller is number 1, and if I start with wired, it is number 1. Any past that are going to be pretty random if wired, but you can control it by the order you connect them (connecting the wire or turning on a wireless controller). If you are turning it on with a controller and your guitar is still getting number 1, I haven't seen it work that way before, but the only solution would be to disconnect the guitar and reconnect it after powering on.





The USB ports are on the same circuit (USB bus) (at least both on the front), the system doesn't know which plug which controller is in, both controllers get all the data, they just only listen to the data with that controller's ID on it.How to change controller numbers on the 360 ?
gotta hold down the wireless button on the controller and the xbox the little thing that looks like )))))





turn on the controller you want to be #1 and do that to it first and so on
before u turn it on take the battery out of the guitar then turn it on

No comments:

Post a Comment