Saturday, February 6, 2010

How do I fix my Xbox 360 controller disconnecting during game?

I just put in some new Energizer batteries like a week ago and my controller has the weird habit of disconnecting during gameplay. It never does that while im in the Dashboard. How can I fix this?How do I fix my Xbox 360 controller disconnecting during game?
Yea its definitely your batteries. this used to happen to me too, i would buy new batteries and it would still turn off while i played (normally when i got shot lol) What i did is just go buy one of those Rechargeable batteries made for the controller. it comes with a wire that plugs into the controller so it shouldn't ever turn off because of the crappy power supply.


This should definitley fix your problem, good luckHow do I fix my Xbox 360 controller disconnecting during game?
The controller sucks up batteries badly. If it doesn't disconnect on the dashboard then it is the batteries.





http://getanxbox360forfree.blogspot.com/
Yes, Its the batteries mine did that last week...


All I did was goto walmart and get a recharable battery: charging station.


And a pack of recharagable batteries :)


This WILL work.
i have had this happen to me, sometimes the batterie pack is loose so put some tape on the batterie pack to keep it tight it works great for me
The best battery is the rechargeable battery for Xbox remotes,


They work much better than disposibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment