Monday, February 8, 2010

How to control led system on RC car with controller?

I have a Tamiya TT-01 RC car. I am planning to install a LED system on it (headlights and taillights) and I would like to control it remotely to be able to turn them on and off. I have a 3 ch. Airtronics system, how would I hook the LED system up to the channel 3 on the receiver so that I can control it with the switch on the controller? Thanks.How to control led system on RC car with controller?
Apparently CM needs to do some research before he answers. An Emaxx only has three channels not four and the Losi Desert truck only has two. You do say you are using a 3 channel radio, so.... simply setup a third servo somewhere to push and turn on a pushbutton switch that will turn on the lights. Easy enough to do. Plug it into the third channel slot on the receiver, and use the third channel switch on the radio to activate it. You can email if you need more help.How to control led system on RC car with controller?
Look for the word ';Battery'; on the reciever... oh, I see!


You cannot do this because of the type of radio system your using. I have no experience with LED lights, but I am dead sure that your better off getting a stock remote/reciever than anything else in 3-channel.


Uh, ok... take the E-Maxx or Losi Desert truck (Completely) stock for example. They both have 3-channels in there reciever... (E-Maxx has 4 because of dual servos) remotes and are able to do this... I would find a local hobby shop near you and ask them. They can help you out.





Notice:


Any type of light will drain your batteries quicker as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment