Monday, February 8, 2010

What is the best controller for computers to play sport games?

I want to play fifa 08 on my computer but i hate using keyboard and mouse. so what is the best controler for the computer, keep in mind i use a PS2 so i am used to that computer. The computer must have good analoge sticks and pressure buttons, would be great if it wasnt so pricey either.What is the best controller for computers to play sport games?
If you look around I'm sure you could find a PC controller designed exactly like a PS2 controller. You could also buy a PS3 controller since it has a USB connection. Although I'm not sure if it would work. I have heard of people using Xbox 360 controllers though. They're not too different.What is the best controller for computers to play sport games?
Go outside and play real sports.........kids these days

No comments:

Post a Comment