Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I play a dvd movie using the Xbox controller?

I want to use the xbox because my dvd machine isn't working, but the xbox is my older brother's, and he's out of town, so I don't know how to work it. What button on the controller do I press to make the movie play?How do I play a dvd movie using the Xbox controller?
Is it an XBOX or XBOX 360? If it's an XBOX, you must have the DVD playback kit. If it's a 360, then controlls are self explanitory. From main menu on DVD, just point to your selection and press ';A';.How do I play a dvd movie using the Xbox controller?
you need to have a remote pack with an adapter... shown at this website


http://reviews.cnet.com/remote-controls/鈥?/a>
Press the ';A'; button on the Play option.
  • love myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment