Saturday, February 6, 2010

What controller do you use on mario kart wii?

I use the wii remote and nunchuck combo. I think it is a lot easier to control than the wii wheel.What controller do you use on mario kart wii?
I use the wii wheel, but sometimes i just use the wii remote. I dont really like the wii remote and the nunchuck combo. But either way is fine to me. I can drive pretty good using any controllerWhat controller do you use on mario kart wii?
I use the remote and nunchuck combo. The classic controller and the GameCube controller are good as well, but I like to move my hands seperately when playing. Shaking the remote to do tricks is also a bit easier because you don't have to move your thumb from your analog stick.
I use the wii wheel, even though its a little bit more difficult its more fun plus you use the wiis features
I use the nunchuck wiimote combo I find its much easier to do wheelies. I agree with you it is much easier to control that the wheel.
Wii wheel because it's more challenging and it's more fun.
I use the wheel, it took me a few weeks to master, but it makes the game so much more fun.
wii remote and nunchuck combo.


the simplest control ever^^
wii wheel


gamecube controler


traditional


numchuck
same as you because it is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment